1. Can my party bring cake/cupcakes?
Yes, as long as your party stores it and keeps it where the designated reservation is, there will be no additional charge. If the party wants the venue to hold the cake, or cut the cake, there will incur a $2/cake fee per person charge on the final bill.
2. Can we bring decorations?
Yes, you are allowed to bring some party decor. Please refer to the detailed information on page 1 for specifics of what you are allowed to bring.
3. Is there parking at McFadden Public Market?
Unfortunately, we do not have a parking lot. The back parking lot does not belong to us and will tow guests for parking the car there. We do have two parking structures adjacent to our location by 4th street and Main Street for easy parking garage access.
4. Do we provide AV equipment for parties to play music or sound?
No we do not have any AV sound equipment for guests, if your party has a DJ package, the selected DJ will need to bring their own equipment.
5. How many people can fit your upstairs space?
Mission Control can fit up to 200~ guests standing capacity.
6. How many guests can fit the entire McFadden Public Market space (upstairs and downstairs)?
Entire McFadden Public Market can comfortably host up to 400 guests.
7. How much are the arcade games and pinball machine games?
Our typical pricing of games are 25 cents to 50 cents per play. Our machines only take quarters. We offer quarter roll buys at $11 for $10/roll, or souvenir dispensers at $13. We have coin machines to exchange bills (20s or smaller) upstairs. We also have an ATM downstairs located at the back entrance of McFadden Public Market.
8. If we wanted to make a reservation, what is the best way to do so?
The best way to reach us, is by filling out our party with us form on our website. This is the best way to process and organize all event parties. For private events, please fill out form and email email@example.com for additional assistance.
9. What is your website?
10. Are furry friends allowed?
Pets are allowed on our downstairs patio located in the back of McFadden Public Market.
11. Are kids allowed at Mission Control?
Yes, we allow children during the day. During Friday/Saturday Nights and late nights after 9pm, we are 21 and over.
12. Can we bring outside food?
No, because we offer a variety of food options, no outside food is allowed. The only exception will be Jinny’s Pizzeria inside 4th Street Market.